Monday 23 February 2009

Ok, so...

  • We're moved.
  • We went to Singapore, then came back.
  • DH is gone on training leaving me here with the kids. Jerk.
  • The kids got into the private school, and their uniforms are sooooo cute! (Pics to follow)
  • I joined a gym. I even went. Twice.
  • I finally got off my lazy butt and got internet service. I got bored just sitting here staring at my laptop, and I was always thinking of crap I wanted to blog about. Now I'm drawing a total blank - hence the bullet points.
  • I have a great big kitchen that I LOVE. I have a little bitty bathroom that I HATE.
  • Garbage pickup is only every other week. That is stupid. It should be every other day.
  • Daytime TV sucks.
  • I'm so happy to be back! I'm going to binge on BBC, I feel like I've lost touch with all my friends. Sad.

No comments: