Saturday 15 November 2008

I'm a lucky girl

Why, you ask? Because my hubby bought me a pipe wrench. Thrilling, no?

To be fair, it was used to install the new washer and dryer he bought me. I found them on Craigs List, brand new set, $200 for the pair!!! Whirlpool! Side-by-side! Extra-Large Capacity!!! They still have the protective plastic on them! The previous owners bought them and then when they moved into their new house they realised that, oops, what they needed was the stacked washer/dryer combo. Good for me. :)

2 comments:

3LittleFlowers said...

Wow!!! Awesome!!!!

Btw, could you email me your mailing address?? Im doing my Holiday Card lists, and I will love to include you!! 3littleflowers at gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Um...Craig's List is one of my very favorite places! Congrats!!