Thursday 10 July 2008

She's not colourblind, but I wish I was

Today, Lillian chose to wear this "ensemble" out in PUBLIC:

My pink fedora from high school.
My leopard-print chiffon scarf.
A floral-print long-sleeved, billowing cotton shirt, over top of which she wore:
A white cotton undershirt with a rip in it.
On her bottom half, she wore:
Turquoise leggings,
Pink and white plaid boxer shorts,
Knee-high socks with the word "Baby" written on the side in glitter,
Brown leather booties with felt flower applique,
- And -
A purple rhinestone belt that had to be looped around her twice to stay up.

She was feeling FABULOUS.

It hurts me, it physically hurts me.

4 comments:

Bridget said...

what an outfit!

Cristin said...

Didn't I wear that outfit?? In junior high... in 1985???

Kira said...

I feel like a terrible parent just for allowing her to own all those articles of clothing at any one time. ;)

Brooke McIntire said...

ok, this post is WORTHLESS without pics my dear! And I knew the 80's were coming back! ACK! I HATED the 80's fashion!

*kicks hot pink hightops and purple leggings, green scarf, leopart print flareskirt, and white button up under the couch*