Monday 22 September 2008

I'd like to thank the academy...

My first blog award! And just when I needed it most. :)



Bridget over at Mama Belly Blog has cured my case of the sadz. She likes me! She really likes me! *Sniff*

Now, the rules, that I copied at pasted pretty much ver batim from Bridget. ;)

* Pass it on to any bloggers that you feel are "Kick Ass Bloggers"* Let 'em know in your post or via email, twitter or blog comments that they've received an award* Share the love and link back to both the person who awarded you and back to Mammadawg, the inventor of this award.* Hop on back to the Kick Ass Blogger Club HQ to sign Mr. Linky then pass it on!

So many deserving peeps, so little time... I think I'll bestow this honor on Dawn, the reigning coupon-queen of the western world. How she gets some of the deals she does is beyond me. Check her out for budget inspiration, and drool over her beautiful baby girl! (Back off boys, she's Finn's.) Dawn, you're my shopping hero.

No comments: