Monday 8 September 2008

So, so gross

Disclaimer: Do not read this post if you have small children. Seriously, it's contagious. I caught it from Cristin.

I went to get Finn up from his nap today.

The smell hit me first.

He'd taken off his socks, pants, and diaper.

He'd poo'd.

He'd smeared it EVERYWHERE.

He dropped the remaining turds through the slats onto the floor, and then apparently PEEDLED on them.

He'd even covered his bottle with poo.

It was gross.

Luckily, I know how to handle this, because his sisters were MASTERS of the poo-portrait.

Baby wipes - not just for tushies.

It took two baths to return him to white again.

I'm calling BumGenius and suggesting a chastity diaper...

Be glad my camera is busted.

1 comment:

Kim said...

OMG. I'm waiting for the day when Devin discovers that his diaper can be removed by him. I hope it never comes. However, it was nice to have an idea of what to do in case it does happen. (Please God, don't let it happen to me!)

You're a better woman than I, Kira!