Saturday 20 September 2008

Migraine log, day 16,878,135,794,212,348

I get headaches. The bad kind. I've had one for about five days now. It sucks.

Symptoms: Sore head (duh), muscle weakness, sensitivity to light and sound, nausea, I see halos, my depth perception goes all wonky... Ugh.

I'm fairly heavily medicated. Tylenol, codeine (which I'm highly sensitive to, T3's knock me completely out cold), Sumatriptan, Alieve (I big-fat-puffy-heart you, Dawn!), the list goes on.

I top it all off with heavy doses of caffiene.

Then I sleep.

The next day brings the dreaded Headache Hangover. This is a lot like recovering from the flu. You feel like absolute shit. I'd rather recover from childbirth. When I have a migraine, I want to cut open my head and scoop out my own brain.

Anyway, that's where I've been.

I'd rather be blogging.

No comments: