Wednesday 25 March 2009

'Stupid' squared

Anyone got a spare crate I can borrow? Say one from a mid-sized dog? I have two little THINGS I need to lock up.

I am very. very. irritated.

They clogged up my sink AGAIN. Yesterday, I had to take apart all the pipe-y things underneath to clear it out, and I broke one so it was leaking... Then today it's clogged up again. I refuse to call a plumber. Plumbers cost money, and I don't have $70 to blow each time those two THINGS decided to plug the drain with toilet paper.

Thus, I will be taking apart the sink AGAIN tonight.

Then, I will be fixing the leak. With Mighty Putty.

Then, I will be barricading the bathroom door. And putting a lock on it. And an alarm. Maybe a guard dog.

I am very. very. FRUSTRATED.

'Scuse me, I have to go bang my head against a brick wall. Repeatedly.

No comments: