Wednesday 27 February 2008

Further Updates:

  • Lillian does indeed have strep. She's on antibiotics. She's also on day 3 of missed school, set to return tomorrow after she stops being contagious.
  • Rachel has the GI flu. She is also on day 3 of missed school, and can't return until she stops exploding out of both ends.
  • I got swabbed today for Strep also. Doc is worried this super cold I have is wanting to become Strep. I'm on day 3 of wishing the kids were in school.
  • Finnigan is just Finnigan. Not so much as a stray booger.

1 comment:

The Rose Queen said...

OMG I am so sorry that you are all sick! I hope that you all feel better soon. I saw you post on BC so hopefully that means you are feeling better or you are trying to get away from the girls since you can't send them to school.