Wednesday 6 February 2008

It's True - I've Got ADS.

(You just read that title twice, didn't you? ;) )

As you can see - I now have ads. As in "advertisements". You'll have to locate them on your own, because as I understand it I'm not allowed to call attention to them. These ads generate revenue for me, though I'm not allowed to say how much or how often. There are a lot of rules and restrictions for having ads, most of which were WAAAAAAY too technical for my poor strained blogger brain. But, I figure if it's something I don't know how to do anyway, I'm probably safe.

I just wanted to post and let you all know I am fully aware of my ad infestation, and it's a symbiotic relationship we have. Ads are like vampires - you have to invite them in!

All ads courtesy of Google.

Adtastic!

No comments: