Sunday 24 February 2008

Lillian's Exciting Night

Lily wound up in the emergency room tonight. She'd been complaining about a sore throat for a few days now, and today she started saying she couldn't swallow because of it. Since none of the walk-in clinics/doctors offices are open on weekends here, off to emerge we went. 5 hours later, the doctor diagnoses "redness in her throat" and tells me to pump her full of juice and tylenol and let her rest. Well shiiiit, I could have diagnosed THAT, you TOOL. Contrary to what you may believe, Dr. Obvious, I DON'T enjoy spending hours and hours with three kids including one infant alone in the emergency room.

And here I thought I'd be bored tonight...

In the end, Lily has a prescription for some anti-biotics, and has to go see her GP on Monday. Goody. She's all doped up now and feeling better. Poor Laly.

No comments: