Monday 25 February 2008

Updates:

  • Rachel is still complaining of an upset tummy, and has been living on water and juice for the last 24 hours. She stayed home from school today, and probably will again tomorrow. Over the course of last night, she threw up on every clean blanket I own, so today was dedicated to laundering them.
  • Lillian's throat is feeling better, but now her legs are hurting. She too missed school today. I know it's selfish, but I'd really rather she not pass around whatever it is she's got. She didn't complain about her ears hurting all day.
  • Both girls have chapped everything from all the mucous they've been marinating in.
  • My throat is doing much better, as are my ears. The cold I have is being more stubborn and is still hanging around.
  • Finnigan is miserable about SOMETHING. Could be a sore throat, could be teething, could have an itchy tag on his clothes. He doesn't sound any worse for the wear, just not quite himself.
  • We all stayed in our pajamas all day. :)

No comments: