Saturday 3 May 2008

Craigslisting, by the numbers

7 - Days since I started Craigslisting.
73 - Number of items I currently have "for sale".
225 - amount of money, in dollars, that I've currently MADE via Craigslist.
425 - amount of money, in dollars, that I've SPENT via Craigslist.
3 - number of previous posts in which I've mentioned Craigslist.
11 - current number of "rules" - according to me - for posting on Craigslist.
1795 - amount of money, in dollars, that I stand to make if everything I have for sale is sold for my asking price.
<1 - percentage of chance the above mentioned will actually happen.
1 - number of husbands I have who do not understand my obsession. Actually, it's also the number of husbands I have total.
65 - the number of seconds' worth of patience that I have when it comes to selling on Craigslist.
3 - the number of deals that have fallen through for me so far.
4 - number of items I currently have that are "pending".
2 - number of items I've sold via craigslist before I even got a chance to post them.
2 - number of people, judging by IP address tracking, who have found my blog via my Craigslistings.
1 - One Monkey Puzzle Tree, found for me by a very helpful fellow Craigslister. Thank you! :)

No comments: